There’s nothing more painful than having to pull strips of hair from your arms and legs, while remaining clueless on how to do it pain-free. Yup! If this is your first time waxing your excess hair, you’re bound to remember that experience for a long time to come. If you’re a beginner at waxing or doing it for the first time, chances are that you would have nary a clue on how to do it effortlessly, with zero pain. And that’s why you need to check out these must-read tips on waxing, as they are essential for a safe racing experience.
- Make the right choice: When picking the home kit: Waxing is hard enough without having picked the right kit. So, the next time you head to the shop, you may want to do some research and learn to pick the right homemade kit for waxing. Or you can always head to the nearest shop that specializes in waxing services in Essex. Picking the right kit ensures that your experience would be a lot less painful than otherwise. And when purchasing the right waxing solution, make sure that you get a spatula as well as waxing strips that you can use right away.
- Scrub your skin: If you are still unsure about waxing on your own, you can always try out several shops that offer waxing service. But doing it on your own does leave your skin refreshed, apart from looking great as well. The first thing you need to remember is to exfoliate your skin two days in a row. This will help remove the excess oils from your skin while leaving it feeling cool and refreshed. And you may also want to use a scrub on it as well as Sugar, which happens to be a great lubricant. The great part of having to use a scrub on one’s body is that it tends to remove the ingrown hairs on your body.
- Exfoliate regularly: When it comes to waxing at a salon, one of the irksome side-effects happens to be ingrown hairs. And one of the ways you can avoid this altogether is to wax on your own after you take all the requisite precautions. And the best way to avoid these ingrown hairs is to exfoliate your skin and apply a hot compress as well. This would effectively prevent the ingrown hairs from even growing.
- Trim your hair: When it comes to waxing, you need to make sure that your hair is of the right length, which is 1/8th of an inch. You need to ensure that it is that long as you start waxing your skin.
- Read the directions carefully and get aloe vera as well: Remember the box that your first home waxing kit came in? You need to review the directions carefully and ensure that you follow the same. And when purchasing the kit, make sure that you get an Aloe Vera as well as it can help soothe your skin after a painful, first experience.
These are some of the essential tips that you need to review as they can come in handy. Just remember to remove all the excess oils from the skin, and to scrub, exfoliate the same before applying hot wax.